The Best Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you would prefer soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies more than the dry, store-bought ones, then this recipe is for you! This would surely make you ask for more once you've tried it. It is very simple and easy to make. Truly the best recipe that you could find.
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, pre-sifted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 package (12 ounce) chocolate chips, semi-sweet
- Mix flour, sugar, and salt in a bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter with a mixer until creamy.
- Add the sugar and vanilla until well-combined.
- Add in one egg and beat. Beat the other egg until well-mixed.
- Slowly, add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and mix together to form a dough.
- Add the chocolate chip cookies to the dough.
- On the baking sheets, scoop in about two tablespoons of the dough, placing them one to two inches apart.
- For about 12 minutes, bake at a 375 F preheated oven.
- After baking, let the cookies cool for five minutes before placing on cooling racks.
- Serve and enjoy with a cup of milk.
Make these simple and delicious chocolate chip cookies anytime you want. Perfect for your snack or dessert.