Sour Cream and Mango Dessert
Mostly of the countries in the west are in high temperature right now. It's humid, oozing hot and everybody wants something to take in order to cool down their bodies.
One of the best way to beat the high temperature is by eating cold desserts, and I mean freezing desserts. As far as I'm concerned, I wanted to make my own desserts, so the quality is not that sacrificed.
Now, let me introduce my Sour Cream and Mango Desserts. This is composed of pure sour cream sweetened using honey and added with big bits of mango to add more fruity tastes.
This dessert is best when frozen.
- 2 Cups Sour Cream
- 6 spoon Honey
- 2 Medium Mango
Mango Float Recipe
- Mango float, the non-baked, all-time dessert
This is a cake that requires no baking. This is done by just layering crackers, adding a creamy mixture and putting some mango. This is easy to make that kids can successfully do it with very minimal supervision.
Buy Sour Cream
- Separate the mango flesh to the seed and skin. Chop some into cubes and chop some finely. Set aside.
- Mix the sour cream and honey together.Make sure you combine it very well.
- Combine the sour cream and mango together.
- Put into freezer until frozen.
- Serve and enjoy.