- Food and Cooking»
- Food For Kids
Spaghetti O'-Lantern Recipe
Your kids and/or guests will love this meal! It is quite simple to make too! Bring some excitement to your dinner table!
- 5-7 Bell Peppers, Orange or Yellow
- 1.5 lbs Ground Beef
- 1/2 Onion, Chopped (small)
- 1 Large Jar Spaghetti Sauce
- 3/4 - 1 Box Spaghetti Noodles
- 1-2 Tbs Italian Seasoning, (personal preference)
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 cups Shredded Parmesan Cheese, (can substitute)
- Take the Bell Peppers, cut around the top (make sure it is big enough to get a spoon or cut straight across to make a lid).
- Remove the seeds and edges inside the Bell Pepper.
- Cut eyes and mouth into one side of the Bell Pepper.
- Rinse out the Bell Pepper.
- Boil water and set Spaghetti Noodles to cook
- Brown Ground Beef, with Chopped Onion, drain grease when fully cooked.
- Add Spaghetti Sauce, Italian Seasoning, Onion Powder, and Garlic Powder to Ground Beef and mix.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Once Spaghetti Noodles are fully cooked add the Spaghetti Sauce and mix.
- Fill the Bell Peppers with Spaghetti then place in pan, put extra Spaghetti at the bottom of the pan around (and under) the Bell Peppers.
- Sprinkle Shredded Cheese on top of the Spaghetti and at the top of the Bell Peppers, and place the top on the Bell Peppers on.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 30 minutes, or just until cheese is melted.
© 2014 Elizabeth