Spaghetti Recipe - The Pinoy Spaghetti Special
Pinoy Spaghetti is just simple to cook for Filipinos. You may wonder the difference between the original Italian spaghetti and the Pinoy Spaghetti (Filipino Spaghetti) which is a bit sweet. This is definitely not similar with any other spaghetti. The Filipino people love sweet food. This spaghetti has a tinge of the spiciness.
They love food especially with tomato sauce and many kids love this food.
In special occasions, this dish is very popular and the most served food. The Pinoy Spaghetti is always the best with its sweet and little sourly taste.
- 1 kg spaghetti, cooked
- 1/2 kg pork, ground
- 1/2 kg beef, ground
- 4 c. Filipino style tomato sauce
- 6 regular hotdog, sliced
- 6 sliced ham, cut into 1/2” square
- 2 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 medium size carrot, finely chopped
- 2 medium size onion, finely chopped
- 2 pcs. red and green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 big can button mushroom, finely chopped
- 1-2 tbsp. chilli sauce, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. pickled relish
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 1/2 c. corn starch
- salt and pepper
- cooking oil
- grated cheese
Procedure in Cooking:
- Large pan is used to saute onion, pork and ground beef.
- High heat cooking to turn meat into a golden brown color then add the hotdog, tomato sauce, soy sauce, ham and chilli sauce and stir cooking for two to three minutes.
- This time is the adding of bell pepper, celery, pickled relish, carrot, sugar and mushroom.
- Pouring of water, four cups. Then, boil.
- Try to simmer and cover for five to ten minutes.
- Cornstarch is diluted in a half cup of water for sauce thickening.
- Seasoning of pepper and salt.
- Adding of the cooked spaghetti.
- Stir cooking for two to three minutes until sauce is absorbed fully.
- Serving of the dish with grated cheese garnish.
© 2013 Alphapx