Spaghetti in coriander masala recipe
Spaghetti in coriander masala
Spaghetti cooked in fresh coriander, garlic, green chilli and spices.
- 200 gms Spaghetti
- 100 gms Fresh coriander
- 1 Tomato
- 2 Green chillies
- 4 Cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Cook spaghetti in salted boiling water according to the packet instructions.
- Grind together coriander, tomato. green chillies, garlic and ginger to a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan. Pour the ground paste into the pan. Add red chilli powder, salt, garam masala and turmeric powder. Stir fry for 10 minutes on medium heat or until the oil separates.
- Now add the spaghetti and mix it well. Serve hot.