- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Beef Recipes
Special Mince Recipe
Story Of This Recipe
In my Childhood, When i was a school going girl, i used to see a man daily when going to school. That man had a small shop on which he used to sell very tasty mince masala. I loved the taste of his mince which he sold in just 15 rupees with Naan. Once i stop by him and asked the recipe of his Delicious mince. And i wrote that recipe on a paper, now i often cook mince with his recipe. I am sharing that same recipe with all of you, Do try it and give me feed back.
- 1 kg Meat (Beef/Mutton/Chicken), Mince
- 4 large Onion, thinly sliced
- 6 large Green Chilies, Cut in two
- 2 tbs Ginger, thinly sliced
- 2 tbs Garlic, thinly sliced
- 5 large Tomatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 tbs Salt
- 1 tbs Red chili, powder
- 1 tsp Ground Spices, powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric, powder
- 2 tbs Coriander leaves, choped
- 10 Black pepperpods
- 5 sticks Cinnamin
- 2 Black Cardamom
- 1 cup Oil
- Take a deep frying pan or Large, straight Tawa, put it on stove and add 1 cup oil.
- Now add mince(I have taken beef) and cook till its water dries completely(On medium heat).
- Add Onion, Tomatoes, half green chilies, Ginger, Garlic, Black pepper pods, Cinnamon, Black cardamom, slat, red chili powder and Turmeric powder.
- Mix it well and cover it cook on medium heat for 25 minutes.
- Now check if the oil became visible. Cook for 5 more minutes and keep mixing with spoon. Add remaining green chilies.
- Mince is ready, take serving dish, dish out the mince and garnish it with coriander leaves and ground spice powder.
Its best to serve with salad, Naan or Paratha. It can be eaten with bread as well.
Special Mince Recipe is really spicy and has lots of calories, carbohydrates, fats, protein and fiber. It can be eaten by all, its best for young and hard working people. But people who are suffering from stomach ulcer, blood pressure and heart weakness. But if these people who have issues want to eat this mince recipe can have it but cut spices and oil in half. Well now you have the recipe don't just waste the time cause its so yummy, Once tried you would not able to stop yourself from making it again.