- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Spicy Chicken Pasta
Varieties Of Pasta
Now a days many types and shapes of pasta is available in market. Some shapes are new while others are old with new names and boxes for marketing purposes. Mostly used shapes are long pasta, ribbon cut pasta and short-cut extruded pasta.
Typically pasta is made from drum wheat flour mixed with water and formed into sheets or different shapes. Eggs can be used instead of water.In old days, fresh pasta was produced by hands with the help of simple machines but now many varieties of fresh pasta is also commercially available in many super markets.
Both fresh and dried pasta comes in total 310 different shapes and varieties. It has more than 1300 names in different languages.It can be serve as main course or as a side dish. Pasta sauces has different flavours and they vary in colour, taste and texture.
Spicy Chicken Pasta
Calories and Nutrition Value in 100 gm Pasta
Please Rate This Recipe
- 1 Chicken breast, Cut in small pieces
- 2 Medium tomato
- 3 tbsp. Ketchup
- 1+1 tsp. Oil
- 1 tbsp. Chat Masalah
- 1+1tsp. Salt
- 1 Green chillies
- Few leaves Coriander
- 300 gm Pasta
- Cut the chicken in small pieces and boil it in half cup of water adding salt and black pepper, cook it until all the water evaporates.
- Boil the pasta according to your taste in big pot adding 1tsp salt and 1tsp oil in it.
- -In a frying pan add 1tsp oil and tomatoes, let the tomatoes cook for 5 minutes then add the chicken.Mash the chicken pieces with spoon so everything incorporates.
- Add chilli, ketchup, 1tsp salt and chat masalah in it.
- Add the pasta, cook for a minute and serve hot
You can make veggie pasta in the same way as chicken pasta, just replace chicken with lady finger and add a bit of cheese and tomato at the end and pop it in oven for 10 minutes. Lady fingers can be fried by adding 1 tbsp of oil in frying pan or you can simply roast them in oven for about 20 minutes. Do check them in between in case they needed a bit of oil spray.