Spicy Low Carb Taco Salad Recipe
Spicy Pepper Taco Salad
Craving Mexican but not sure how to cut carbs and calories? Try this delicious Spicy Pepper Taco Salad to fulfill Taco Tuesday and continue your healthy lifestyle. Who said that healthy eating couldn't be a fiesta?
Spicy Taco Salad
- 16 oz Grassfed beef
- 1 head leaf lettuce
- 10 Cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup peppers, chopped
- 1 tbs coconut oil, (or other cooking fat)
- 1 tbs taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup guacamole
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 package mushrooms, presliced
- Chop lettuce, tomatoes, mushroom, onions and peppers.
- Saute 1 lb grassfed beef. After cooked, transfer to a clean plate.
- Saute mushrooms, onions, and peppers.
- Place lettuce and tomatoes on plate.
- Toss beef, mushrooms, onions, and peppers on greens.
- Dress with guacamole, sour cream and salsa.
Paleo as a Way of Life
This is an amazing side dish that can be incorporated into the Paleo Diet. If you're interested in learning how to start a Paleo diet, I've written a bunch about how to do it, including sample meals.
Looking to get a little more stricter than Paleo and revamp your eating? The Whole 30 will provide plenty of health and weight loss benefits.
Follow me to stay updated with various recipes.