- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Spicy Low Carb Taco Salad Recipe
Spicy Pepper Taco Salad
Craving Mexican but not sure how to cut carbs and calories? Try this delicious Spicy Pepper Taco Salad to fulfill mexican cravings and continue your healthy lifestyle. This recipe is absolute proof that healthy eating can be a party!
Are you missing out on Taco Tuesday? Make weeknights into a fiesta with Spicy Pepper Taco Salad.
Spicy Taco Salad
- 16 oz Grassfed beef
- 1 head leaf lettuce
- 10 Cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup peppers, chopped
- 1 tbs coconut oil, (or other cooking fat)
- 1 tbs taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup guacamole
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 package mushrooms, presliced
- Chop lettuce, tomatoes, mushroom, onions and peppers.
- Saute 1 lb grassfed beef. After cooked, transfer to a clean plate.
- Saute mushrooms, onions, and peppers.
- Place lettuce and tomatoes on plate.
- Toss beef, mushrooms, onions, and peppers on greens.
- Dress with guacamole, sour cream and salsa.