Spicy Potato And Pepper Frittatas Recipe
This Spicy Potato And Pepper Frittatas Recipe is so simple and tasty! This recipe makes 4 individual servings, but you could also make a big one, cut it in squares and serve it 'tapas style'.
- 4 Eggs
- 3 Potatoes
- 1 Pepper
- 1 Onion
- Salt, To taste
- Black Pepper, To taste
- Paprika, To taste
- Cayenne Chili pepper, To taste
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Cut the potatoes, peppers and onions in small cubes.
- Pan fry your ingredients in a large non stick pan with 1 tbsp of olive oil, paprika and cayenne chili pepper, salt and black pepper.
- Beat 4 eggs in a bowl, together with some salt and black pepper.
- Add the cooked potatoes, peppers and onions in the bowl with the beaten eggs and mix well.
- Using a 4 or 5 inches non stick frying pan, cook individual frittatas.
Small Pan For Perfect Frittatas
I always use a little 4 inches frying pan to make individual frittatas, if you don't have one you could use a pankake mold or you could get creative, use a muffin tin and bake them in the oven ;)
This is a great base to add all ingredients you like: if you don't like peppers, try it with courgettes, eggplants or sweetcorn! I once added Chorizo and it was absolutely gorgeous, it's also good with bacon and chopped tomatoes: just use your fantasy. Let me know if you like the result.