How to make Spicy Potato Balls South Indian Tamilnadu Style Recipe
Spicy Potato Balls South Indian Madras Style Recipe
This hub page tells you about cooking method of Spicy Potato balls.
This is a tasty and crispy South Indian Madras style snacks or side dish recipe which can be tried for all occasions. Try it once. Your family or friends would love it.
Try to enjoy it.
- 300 grams Potato, (boiled and smashed)
- 1 to 11/2 teaspoon Salt, (as required)
- 2 teaspoon Red chili powder
- 3 teaspoon Coriander powder
- 6 teaspoon Rice flour
- 3 teaspoon Corn flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon Ghee
- 1 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- 50 to 100 ml Refined oil, (as required)
- 1 Big Onion, (cut in to thin and lengthy pieces)
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- In the frying bowl pour the oil and heat well in low flame. Put the onions in the frying bowl and fry till the onions become golden brown.
- Take the smashed potatoes in a vessel and put red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin seeds, salt, turmeric powder, rice flour, corn flour, fried onions and ghee in the given quantity and mix well.
- Make the smashed potato mixture in to several small balls.
- Fry the potato balls in the oil. When the ball turns in to golden brown remove them from the frying bowl and place it in a separate plate.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or coconut chutney or any other dish which you think would be more suitable.