Spicy Sour Cream - Topping or dip
What you like:
Feel free to use any brand of the ingredients. The one's shown are simply my preference.
- 6 Tablespoons Light Sour Cream
- 1/2 packet Taco Seasoning, I use a spicy one, but original is just as tasty!
Super Easy Step by Step:
- Put 6 tablespoons (or as much or as little sour cream as you will need) in a small bowl.
- Add 1/2 packet of taco seasoning (or to taste). Start with a small amount, and blend with sour cream, tasting along the way so you don't put in more seasoning than you may like.
- Add to your meal and enjoy!