- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
Spicy Spinach Dip
- 2 Pounds Pepperjack Cheese
- 1 Onion, (Diced)
- 2 Cups Half and Half Cream
- 1 Large Tomato, (Diced)
- 1/2 Cup Red Bell Pepper, (Diced)
- 3 Cups (or more if desired) Spinach, (Rinsed & Chopped)
- With a double boiler melt your Pepperjack Cheese, once melted mix in the Half and Half Cream with it until it's all mixed and is a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Now add in your Diced Tomato, Diced Red Bell Pepper, and your chopped Spinach in. Combine well.
- Best served warm, enjoy! :)