Cauliflower is a very rich nutritional vegetable. It can be used as boiled, fried, steamed etc. Mostly used the white portion of this vegetable, sometimes used the green leaves also. This is a spicy cauliflower gravy, rich in many spices prepared in microwave oven.
- 700 g Cauliflower
- 40 ml Hot Boiling Water
- 50 ml Oil
- 5 g Coriander leaves, Chopped
- 100 g Yoghurt
- 100 g Tomato Puree
- 10 g Ginger, Crushed
- 1 Big Clove Garlic, Crushed
- 1 Green Chilli, Crushed
- 3 g Red Paprika Powder
- 3 g Garam Masala
- 2 g Turmeric Powder
- 5 g Coriander Powder
- 5 g Cumin Seed Powder
- 10 g Salt
- Trim the cauliflower removing the stalk and leaves.
- Wash well.
- Pour the hot water in a 2-litre casserole dish.
- Stir in turmeric powder and salt.
- Place the cauliflower in the dish, cover and cook on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Keep aside.
- Pour 10 ml oil in a 1-litre casserole dish and heat on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Combine all the rest of the marinade ingredients and add to the oil.
- Stir and cook on MEDIUM-HIGH for 3 minutes.
- Pour marinade over the cauliflower ensuring it is covered well.
- Set aside for 4 hours.
- Heat oil in a small bowl on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Pour it over the cauliflower.
- Cook on MEDIUM-HIGH for 15 minutes, turning it over after 8 minutes.
- Serve hot, garnished with coriander leaves.