Recipe - Spinach Rice Pilaf
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 35 min
Ready in: 45 min
Yields: Serves six to eight people
Ingredients For Spinach Rice pilaf
- 1kg spinach
- 2 chopped peel free tomatoes
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 chopped chives
- 1 teacup chopped parsley
- 1 teacup rice
- Salt grounded pepper
Instructions to cook Spinach Rice Pilaf
- Wash and clean the spinach and make sure to remove any yellow leaves.
- Add olive oil into a saucepan and place on heat. Once the oil is hot enough, add chopped onions and fry them for few min. Place spinach, tomatoes, and parsley in the same saucepan, low the heat and let the ingredients for 10-12min. DO NOT add water.
- Remove the ingredients from saucepan and leave only one layer of spinach. Now place one layer of rice and cover with spinach etc.. Until you have many layers of spinach and rice.
- Add spices, salt and 3 cups of water (1cup rice = 3cups of water).
- Let the Spinach Rice pilaf to cook for 20 min on low heat. Once it is ready, remove it from heat and cover the saucepan with linen towel for 10 min.
Spinach Rise Pilaf Nutrition Fact
|Serving size: 1 serving |
|Calories ||216 |
|Calories from Fat||63|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat 1 g||5%|
|Unsaturated fat 1 g|
|Carbohydrates 31 g||10%|
|Sugar 1 g|
|Fiber 5 g||20%|
|Protein 8 g||16%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|Sodium 178 mg||7%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change
depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been
professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Check out My other Recipes
- How To Remove Evil Eye - What is Evil Eye - Get Rid ...
Removing evil eye has been done for many centuries and it can be achieved via spiritual connection and prays. Evil eye is actually a type of curse that must be removed immediately to avoid problems.
- Recipe from Crete: Snails buburistoi
Snails have been prepared traditionally in many countries. Mostly they are famous in France and in Crete. Bellow I present a traditional Cretan recipe called
- Recipe - Rose Jam - Flowers
If you like flowers and especially roses this recipe will become your favorite. It feels like preparing fragrance and not the dessert due to aroma. The taste of roses in sugar is magnifique.