Kiwi & Melon Ice Delight
Halloween Slurpees for the Kids
Here's a great refreshing iced drink for the kid's exciting Halloween holiday! Just follow this basic recipe and enjoy it just as it is, or you can add your favorite liquor (experiment and have fun!) if you wanto spice things up alittle for a party or special occasion. On the healthy side, you can add also some of your favorite protein powder with some ice to keep it moist and refreshing.
- 1 1/2 cup of chilled apple juice - light or regular is your choice
- 2 cups of frozen and chopped honeydew or cantaloupe
- 1 cups of frozen and chopped kiwi fruit
- Combine the melon, kiwi fruit, and apple juice into a blender until smooth. Since both fruit selections in this drink recipe are frozen, ice is not listed in this recipe. If you choose to add additional ingredients including ice as listed below, please adjust your blender speed accordingly to create the smooth texture needed.
- The regular recipe makes 2 servings. Enjoy yourself and have fun entertaining others for this upcoming gathering or holiday. Just double or triple your recipe as needed to make enough for everyone to enjoy!
- 1/2 cup of your favorite protein powder
- 6 oz key-lime flavored yogurt
- Your favorite liquor of choice
- Top with the Whipped Cream - Light or Regular
- You can make extra melon and kiwi fruit wedges to garnish! Enjoy!