- Food and Cooking»
- Cooking Ingredients
Steak Bites with a Bloody Mary Sauce
A Great Halloween Recipe for Friends and Family
Try this gruesome, but delicious entree for your upcoming Halloween Party! Great for vampires and ghouls with a rumbly tummy and a desire for blood! The great part about it is that it only takes 18 minutes to prepare and is sure to set a great impression on your family and friends. All it takes is time and creativity! Enjoy. HAHA
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup Vodka
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Teaspoons Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1 Cup Tomato Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Horseraddish, prepared
- Add to taste Salt & Pepper
- 1 1/3 pounds beef sirloin, cut into large bite sized pieces
- Add to taste Steak Seasoning Blend
- 6-8 Skewers
Easy to follow Instructions
- Grab a small sauce pan and set to medium heat.
- Add oil and onions and saute for about 5 minutes.
- Add your vodka and reduce your heat by half.
- Add your Worcestershire, hot sauce, tomato sauce and horseradish to the pan.
- Combine these ingredients by stirring and bring to a low bubble.
- Add your salt and pepper and adjust your seasonings to taste.
- Heat another non-stick skillet to high heat.
- Coat your meat bites lightly in oil.
- Season with your steak seasoning blend.
- Cook your meat until it is caramelized on both sides. This should take around 2 minutes for each side.
- Transfer your dipping sauce to a small dish and place in the middle of your serving platter.
- Surround your dip with meat bites. Make this look pretty.
- Lastly, place your skewers on the side of the platter for party guests to enjoy.