Dinner recipes: Beef Sandwitch
Try also Arabic Shawarma Recipe
- Sauté onions in oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat until tender
- In a Skillet, stir in sugar, vinegar, salt, pepper, and ground cloves. Cook over low heat, until liquid evaporates then mix with onion marmalade.
- Cool completely.
- Refrigerate in a tightly covered container
- To fill sandwiches, place lettuce leaves on bottom halves of toasted rolls.
- Arrange beef over letuce.
- Spread onion mixture evenly over beef.
- Add some onon rings and chopped bell pepper
- You can squeeze some mayonnaise uo to taste,
- Place top halves on rolls.