Stir Fry Noodles
This recipe has been the favorite of my family for all occasions. Whenever there is a family gathering, stir fry noodles has never been out of the menu list. A one dish meal which is very tasty and perfect to serve in birthday parties or any other occasion. It consumes a little more of your time to prepare but very easy to cook.
- Heat oil in pan, sauté garlic and onions. Add chicken thighs and squid ball. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add cabbage, carrots, snow peas and celery. Mix thoroughly. Cook for few minutes but do not overcook.
- Transfer cooked vegetable in a dish and set aside. Retain water(sauce) in the pan.
- Put the fresh noodles in the pan. Stir. Let it cook for few minutes. Add cooked vegetable and mix.
- Season with oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle spring onions and serve hot.
- 150 g chicken thigh, cut into pieces
- Few pieces squid balls, cut into quarters
- Few pieces snow peas
- 1 pc carrot, cut into strips
- 1 quarter of a small cabbage, cut into stips
- 1 pc spring onion leaves, cut into pieces
- 1 pc celery, cut into pieces
- 150 g Fresh noodles
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- oil, for sauteing
- Chicken can be substituted with any meat. You can also use ground meat if desired.
- If you are a vegetarian, just omit the meat and follow the same instructions.