Stove top Lasagna meals in 30 minutes with cottage cheese
RATE ME PLEASE!
I found this in an old cookbook I can across at a yard sale, again added my own to it and it turned out perfect! Hope you all enjoy!
- Prep time: 15 min
- Cook time: 15 min
- Ready in: 30 min
- Yields: 6 servings
- 1 pound Lean Ground beef
- 1 cup large Onion, Chopped
- 1 clove Garlic, Minced
- 3 cups uncooked mini lasagna noodles
- 25 oz jar tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Cottage Cheese or ricotta cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Italian blend cheese or mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh parsley, Finely chopped
- Using a large skillet, cook and stir in the ground beef, garlic and onions over med-high heat until the beef is a dark brown color.
- Add the Water, pasta sauce, and noodles continue stirring thoroughly Bring it to a boil and then reduce heat.
- Cook for 15 minutes covered until the the noodles are soft or the water is absorbed.
- Combine Cottage Cheese, Italian Cheese, Parsley and Parmesan Cheese
- Place Spoon fulls of the cheese into the meat skillet let it simmer covered for 5 minutes or until the Cheese is melted together.
|Serving size: 1|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 20 g||31%|
|Saturated fat 7 g||35%|
|Carbohydrates 50 g||17%|
|Sugar 14 g|
|Protein 18 g||36%|
|Cholesterol 45 mg||15%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|