- Food and Cooking»
- Food For Kids
Stove top Tuna Casserole They Are Guaranteed To Love!
Tuna Casserole Reviews
Tuna Casserole on the Stove Top - Who Knew!?
This tuna casserole requires no oven work at all. It is a stove top version of the super yummy baked stuff that takes significantly less time. Got a picky family? Me too! They gobble this stuff up like they haven't eaten for weeks! I stash away the leftovers (it's super filling so yes, leftovers) and we all feast for lunch the next day. Add a dash of salt for unique tastes, or just let the veggies add flavor for you!
- 1 8 oz bag egg noodles
- 2 cans tuna, drained
- 3 cups frozen vegetables
- 2 cans cream of potato soup
- 1 cup milk
Create The Most Amazing Tuna Casserole Tonight!
- Boil the egg noodles to package instructions.
- While the egg noodles are boiling, mix together the tuna, vegetables, soup and milk into a large skillet.
- When the egg noodles are cooked, drain.
- Add to the skillet. Heat the dish until the vegetables are crunchy and the dish is warmed throughout.