Strawberry Mint Cupcake Recipe
These cupcakes are refreshing and sweet. They are very beautiful when cut open to reveal the red strawberries peaking out through the white cake. These cupcakes have the perfect mix of mint and strawberry. If you don't want too much mint flavor, I suggest putting a thin slice of strawberry and a mint leaf on the top of each cupcake.
This recipe makes twelve cupcakes and takes an average of thirty minutes to bake. They are very delicious and are easy-to-make. Kids can make them as well as adults that don't have too much baking experience. Enjoy!
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Butter, Softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp. Peppermint Extract
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 1/3 cups Flour
- 1/3 cup Cream
- 1 cup Strawberries, Chopped
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 Eggs, Large
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the flour, cinnamon, salt and baking powder in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat the vanilla, peppermint, butter and sugar until blended.
- Add the eggs while beating (one-at-a-time) til blended.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients and beat at a low speed.
- Add the cream and beat until blended.
- Add the strawberries and mix it slowly with a wooden spoon.
- Fill the cupcake holders 3/4 full of batter and place them in the oven.
- After 25 minutes, take them out of the oven and touch the tops with your fingers. If they are firm, lay them on a rack to cool. If they collapse or are wet, put them in the oven again and check every five minutes to see if they are done.
Rate this Recipe
- Candy Cane Cupcake Recipe
This recipe makes twelve candy cane cupcakes and takes about 30 minutes to make. This is a great recipe for kids to help with and a great gift for your neighbors during this holiday season.
- Mint Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
These cupcakes are delicious and make a great gift if decorated correctly. These mint chocolate cupcakes go well with a chocolate ganache or simple vanilla buttercream. This recipe makes twelve cupcakes and takes about a total of 30 minutes to bake.
- White Chocolate Buttercream Recipe
This is my favorite frosting to make. It's a white chocolate buttercream that is perfect for a number of cakes including my favorite raspberry cupcakes. I also suggest this recipe to go with my white chocolate cupcakes. Enjoy!
- White Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
Using this recipe, you will be able to make twelve delicious cupcakes in about 40 minutes.
- Simple and Easy Vanilla Cupcakes
This is a recipe for simple, easy-to-make, vanilla cupcakes. They go great with my cream cheese frosting, but also taste delicious with white chocolate buttercream. This recipe makes twelve delicious cupcakes in about 30 minutes.
- Delicious Cookies and Cream Cupcake Recipe
These delicious cupcakes are my husband's favorite. He loves cookies and cream ice cream, so I thought, why not make it into a cupcake? Well, here is my recipe for them. I have also added steps to make a whipped-cream topping with oreos. My husband l
- Cream Cheese Frosting
This recipe will teach you how to make delicious cream cheese frosting for your cakes, cupcakes and other desserts. This recipe goes well with my vanilla cupcakes.