Fresh jalapeno peppers (about 15)
1 package of ground sausage (turkey sausage if preferred)
1/2 teaspoon of Onion powder
1 package of cream cheese
1. Slice peppers into halves and remove all seeds.
2. Brown ground sausage in a frying pan.
3. Once it is done; remove from pan and drain grease.
4. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
5. Mix cream cheese, onion powder, Parmesan cheese, and sausage in a bowl. (you may have to heat cream cheese a little to soften it)
6. Scoop mixture into jalapeno halves and place them on a baking dish.
7. Cook for 15-20 min; when peppers start to loosen.
8. Remove from oven and let cool before eating.