- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Quick and easy casserole
This is a easy recipe for busy families. There's short prep time and easy to bake. This dish is quick, wholesome, and healthy. My wife and kids enjoy coming home to this baked dish! Hope you enjoy! If you have a busy schedule this quick and easy recipe may come in handy.
Choosing your stuffing
With this recipe, your choice of stuffing is up to you. Chicken, herb, turkey and cornbread are all great stuffings to use. My family prefers chicken and we love it.
What stuffing gets your taste buds going?
Which stuffing flavor Is your favorite?
- 1 can Chicken broth
- 1 can Cream of chicken
- 2 Chicken breast, Can chicken can be used to cut down on prep time
- 1 box Stove top stuffing
- 1 bag Mixed veggies
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
4 Easy steps
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook chicken in pan medium heat with 2 tsp of olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste. Cover and cook until done. Shred chicken and place in 9x13 baking dish
- Add chicken broth, veggies, cream of chicken and mix well. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Take box of stuffing and spread evenly on top. Top with cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Prime Instant Video
Amazon Prime Instant Video