Summer Berry Salad Recipe
Learn how to make a perfect berry salad that brings a great taste of summer in each bite. It will taste great and is perfect for any occasion. It is a very healthy salad dish to have and it is completely easy to prepare!
- 1/4 cup Raspberry Vinigirette
- 1/4 cup Raspberries
- 1/4 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Strawberries, chopped
- 1 5 ounce Bag Salad greens of choice
- 1/4 cup Pecans
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Goat cheese (or feta cheese if desired)
- Find a large bowl or two medium sized bowls. Toss the salad greens, berries and pepper in the bowl or bowls.
- Add the vinigerette to the salad and toss again until it is well mixed.
- Sprinkle the goat or feta cheese on top of the salad and serve!
The blend of the berries, walnuts and cheese give this salad a sweet yet summery taste. This salad dish is great for summer events such as garden parties, block parties, family get-togethers or even as a healthy lunch that you can bring to work. Please feel free to leave any questions or comments you may have below!