- Food and Cooking»
- Cooking Ingredients»
- Fruit Ingredients
Summer Squash and Zucchini Parmesan Bake
Have a child that doesn't "like" vegetables? The parmesan seals the deal.
Need to serve a gluten-free dinner? Rice crumbs make for a crispy non-gluten treat.
- 2-3 summer squash & zucchini
- 1/4 cup rice crumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- to taste salt & pepper
- Slice the zucchini and summer squash into thin round circles.
- Cover a baking sheet with foil or use your best non-stick sheet.
- Lay out the circles of squash over the baking sheet, leaving little room between the slices.
- Drizzle the olive oil on top of the slices.
- Sprinkle with the rice crumbs and parmesan.
- Salt and pepper on top to taste.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until slightly browned on top.