- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
Five Minute Candy Bar Pie
This pie is as delicious as it is easy to make. Simply use a hand mixer, or even a spatula and some hard work, to mix the three filling ingredients together. Then spread the mixture into a premade pie crust. Cover the pie and refrigerate until you enjoy it. Letting it sit for at least three hours will allow the flavors to combine, but it is delicious right away!
This pie is a great "kids cook" recipe too. Since it doesn't require an oven and includes both whipped topping and candy bars, kids will love making it and the results are beautiful and look impressive.
- 1 8 oz Package Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 8 oz Tub Whipped Topping (Cool Whip)
- Approximately 12 oz Any Candy Bar, crushed or chopped
- 1 Premade Graham Cracker Crust
The Super Easy Instructions
- Lay out your cream cheese and let it soften. Additionally, make sure your whipped topping is thawed.
- Crush or chop your candy bars into small bits. In this example, I used Butterfinger bars which are especially easy to crush.
- Use a hand mixer, or spatula to mix the three ingredients together until well blended.
- Spread the filling in the crust.
- Allow it to chill, ideally for at least three hours.
- Slice and enjoy!
The best thing about this pie is that you can adjust the recipe to fit your needs. It works perfectly with fat free cream cheese and whipped topping or with any type of candy bar you choose! I used Butterfinger in this example, but it will work perfectly with nearly any type of candy or even cookies!
If you try it with any variations, leave a comment below! I'd love to hear your feedback.