Super Simple Salsa
- 5-6 Roma tomatoes, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Fresh cilantro, Chopped
- 1 Small Red onion, Chopped
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic, Minced
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh lime juice, (You may use bottled lime juice)
- 1-3 Jalapeno peppers, Optional; depending on level of spice you want
- Salt/Pepper, to taste
- Chop and mince all ingredients. Add all the ingredients together into a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour into a big mason jar or leave in bowl. Cover and let salsa chill in fridge for about an hour at least. For best results I suggest letting salsa sit over night.