Sweet Mango Salsa Recipe
This mango salsa has an absolutely exotic flavor to it! It is great for summer themed events and special outdoor parties, so bring on the tortilla chips for this delicious recipe.
- 1 cup mango
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 3 bell peppers (any color), chopped
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cilantro, chopped
- Mix the mango, peppers, tomatoes, lemon juice and cilantro in a bowl.
- Season with coriander, pepper and salt and mix again. Put a lid or plastic wrap over the bowl and place in your refridgerator to keep cool before slightly cool before serving. Enjoy!
No one will ever get enough of this delicious and refreshing mango salsa! It is great for any occasion, espeacially summer parties because of it's sweetness and colorfulness. Please feel free to leave any questions or comments you may have below.