Sweet Potato Chips
- 3 sweet potatoes, thinly sliced in circles
- olive oil
- a few dashes of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tabs of butter
- sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice the sweet potatoes into thin circles.
- Spread the sweet potatoes out onto a cooking sheet.
- Drizzle the sweet potatoes with olive oil. Add a few dashes of cinnamon, 1 tablespoon of brown sugar and 2 tabs of butter. Mix together with your hands or a utensil.
- Pop 'em in the oven for 30 minutes. Let them cook for 15 minutes, then flip them and cook for an additional 15.
- Once they're golden brown, or a little darker, let them cool on a paper towel and sprinkle with sea salt.