My Quick and Easy Chocolate chip cookie recipe
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cook Time
Single Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 1 ¾ cup Flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 14 tbs butter
- 1 cup sugar ( half white and half brown)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 whole egg and 1 yolk
- 1/14 cups chocolate chips
- ¾ cup pecans
Chocolate chip Cookie Recipe Guide
- pre heat oven at 375 degrees, layer two sheet trays with parchment paper. And set aside. now mix ( Shift) flour, baking soda,salt in a bowl and set aside.
- melt 10 tbs of butter in pan over low heat, in till the butter is fully melted and there is a nutty aroma sent to the butter 3-5 minutes. transfer butter to heatproof bowl and whisk in the remain 4 tbs of butter in till all the butter is melted and smooth.( wait till the butter becomes room temp before adding the remain ingredients) now whisk in the sugar and vanilla extract in till it is fully incorporated. Now mix in 1 egg yolk and whisk in till smooth,next add the whole egg and mix in till fully smooth. ( No sugar lumps)
- whisk vigorously for 30 seconds. then let stand for 3 minutes, then mix vigorously for 30 seconds, and repeat this 2 more times. portion chocolate chip cookie batter as 3 table spoons per cookie ,and place 2 inches apart on a baking sheet. Bake one sheet at a time roughly 10-14 min or in till the chocolate chip cookie I golden brown on the edges, place on cooling rack and then serve.
A Brief Look At the History of The chocolate chip cookie
Chocolate chip cookies are so delicious and fun to eat, it is no wonder that the tasty cookie is crown the king of sweets. The chocolate chip cookie was created by Ruth Graves in the 1930s at her restaurant the Toll House, in Whitman, Massachusetts. But it was her cook-book Toll House Tried And True Recipes that turned her chocolate crunch cookie recipe to a house hold name, and then turn the chocolate chip cookie into an American classic dessert.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Tips
- Make double shore That the Butter is at room temp before you add the eggs
- Use a wooding spoon to fold the flour with-in the batter
- If you are using a mixer, mix on low speed and do not over mix.
- Best to cook and bake cookie 2 hours after the chocolate chip cookie batter was made ( Let sit in the refrigerator).
- Pull the cookies out of the oven after the edges have turned a dirty brown dark sand color.
- let cookie rest/stand on cooling rack,and prepare a nice cold glass of milk
- enjoy your cookies.
Sweet And Perfect Chocolate chip cookies
|Serving size: 12-16 dookies|
|Calories from Fat||72|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat 0 g|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 124 g||41%|
|Sugar 113 g|
|Sodium 7851 mg||327%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Do You Like MY Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
More Great Culinary tips and tricks
Learn great culinary art cooking techniques and expand your cooking knowledge.
Visit AChefsPinch.com for other recipes and culinary advise. I hope you try ans enjoy this awesome chocolate chip cookie recipe.