- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Pork Recipes
Sweet and Smokey Slow Cooker Pork Barbeque
I love slow cooker meals, and this one is one of my favorites! This is a super easy and delicious main dish. I estimated at about 8 servings, but I have fed eight, and had enough leftovers for pulled pork sandwiches later in the week. The pork is sweet, tangy, smokey, and tender. My gang loves this dish served with a baked potato, green beans, corn on the cob, and some buttery yeast rolls. For your leftover sandwiches, sweet potato fries, and a salad make a quick and simple meal. The pork also freezes well if you like to make freezer meals. You could always cook a larger tenderloin, adjust the amoutnt of sauce needed, and freezer bag it for a busy day!
- 2 lb Pork Tenderloin
- 1 C Ketchup
- 1/2 C Vinegar
- 1/2 C Water
- 8 T Sugar
- 2 tsp Yellow Mustard
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 2 T Liquid Smoke
- I always use a cookng spray to coat my slow cooker. It just makes clean up so much faster. After, spraying the cooker just put your tenderloin in, and cook on low for 8 hours.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Stirring often, bring to a slow boil and remove from heat .
- Shred your tenderloin in the slow cooker. Add the sauce and stir well to coat the meat.
- Cook on low for an additional hour. I try and stir it every 15-20 minutes.