TANDOORI FISH RECIPE
This delicious tandoori fish is a great starter for fish lovers. Serve with onion salad, mint and coriander chutney.
- 5 Tilapia Fish fillet
- 1/2 cup Thick yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp Ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp Garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp Garam masala
- 1/4 tsp Tandoori masala powder
- to taste Salt
- 1/2 tsp Lemon juice
- few drops of Orange red colour
- 1 tbsp Sunflower oil
- First in a large bowl, mix the beaten yogurt, ginger paste, garlic paste, salt, garam masala, red chilli powder, tandoori masala, lemon juice, coriander powder, orange red colour and oil.
- Now add the fish fillet in the yogurt and spice mixture. Make sure the fish is completely coated with the yogurt. Keep aside for 30 mins.
- Now place the marinated fish in a pre-heated oven at 200ºc for 20 mins.
- Sprinkle few drops of lemon juice on fish and serve hot with salad, mint and coriander chutney.