Easy to Make Recipe: Taco Soup
What's For Dinner Tonight?
If you are looking for an easy to make and inexpensive dinner idea that will bring everyone to the table then try this taco soup recipe.
It doesn't take much to make an entire meal from this recipe.
Add homemade flour tortillas or cornbread for a complete meal.
- 2 Lbs. Hamburger Meat
- 2 Cans Pinto Beans
- 2 Cans Whole Kernel Corn
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 1 Bag Tortilla Chips
- 2 Cans Rotel Tomatoes
- 2 Packages Taco Season
- 2 Cans Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 Bag Shredded Cheese
- Brown hamburger meat and onion.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste and drain.
- Add all ingredients except cheese and chips.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Top with cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips.