- Food and Cooking»
- Cooking Ingredients
Chicken Tarka Rice is Asian dish cooked in Asian style so people who like spicy dished would love to have it on their tables. Asian dished are mostly liked for their spices and taken as rich heavy food. The dish I am going to add to my page is Chicken Tarka Rice so we have chicken in it as well. Well Chicken is also loves by all of us usually; combination of both chicken and rice makes this dish more tempting. Our food should have healthy balance nutrition wise so we have to add fruits, vegetables and meat as well equally in our food. Experimentation with rice usually gives good result if the person making them has interest in cooking. Rice is also loved by kids in all the regions of the world. Now let’s move to our recipe…CHICKEN TARKA RICE
- ½ kg Chicken, (in pieces)
- ½ kg Rice, (washed n socked for 10 minutes)
- 2 big Onion, sliced
- 3 big Tomatoes, sliced
- 4 big Green Chilies, sliced
- 1 tsp Ginger, paste
- 1 tsp Garlic, paste
- 1 tbls. Red chilies, powder
- 1 tsp. Turmeric, powder
- 1 ½ tbls. Salt
- 1tbls Coriander Seed, Powder
- 2 cup Oil
- 2 ½ glasses Water
- 2 cups Salted Yogurt for serving
- Put a cooking pot on a stove and light it.
- Add oil in a cooking pot.
- Put sliced onion in it and cook till it becomes golden brown.
- Now take half golden brown onion out of cooking pot and keep in plate.
- Add ginger garlic paste in the cooking pot and cook for a minute.
- Add Red chilies, salt, coriander seed powder and turmeric powder in the cooking pot, cook for a minute. Then add sliced tomatoes in it , cook for 3 minutes
- Add chicken in cooking pot, cover it and cook on low heat till its water gets dried and oil becomes visible. It will take almost 9 minutes.
- Now drain rice and put them in cooking pot and add 2 ½ glasses of water in it cover it and cook till the water dries on a medium heat. It will take almost 10 to 12 minutes.
- Now open the pot add remaining golden brown onion on the rice in cooking pot , cover again and cook it on very low heat for 15 minutes.
- Now Chicken Tarka Rice are ready Serve them with Salted yogurt.
God has granted us everything to use and get benefits from them. Chicken and rice are rich in nutrition together both are really tasty. As Other vegetable like onion and tomatoes are added in the taste so their properties also do include in them.
Rice: Rice is rich in Carbohydrates, Minerals, Fiber and many organic elements. They have vitamin A, B1, C, D, E, K which are very important for health. Rice are good for us in many ways like rice help in digestion, prevent blood pressure, make our skin healthy, prevents cancer, low in cholesterol, help in Powel movement and rice provide energy. People who eat rice more often have vegetables, fiber, iron and potassium, with lower intakes of total fat and saturated fat. Being rich and healthy diet rice should be a part of our food.
Chicken: Chicken is great gift from God as it is useful in many ways as we are provided with Eggs and meat. Chicken meat is rich in proteins, amino acid, amino acid, selenium, vitamins, niacin, retinol, alpha and beta-carotene, and lycopene. So when we keep taking chicken in our food cycle it makes us healthier in many ways. As vitamins and proteins provided are good for skin, bones, eyes, tissues, teeth and muscles. It’s good for mental problems as well like stress and being low in calories its very valuable for the people who are diet conscious and wish to stay smart.
Together chicken and rice make a rich combination of nutritional value. They both are health boosting low fat died products. So if you wish to eat healthy have it and try my recipe of CHICKEN TARKA RICE