Tasty Turkey Burgers
Rate this recipe!
Are you tired of the same old ground beef hamburgers? Looking for a tasty alternative to beef? Looking to try turkey for the first time? This recipe actually has loads of flavor making it the perfect choice for those looking for something more healthy to grill.
Using a burger press will help shape the patties for optimal cooking. If you don't have a burger press, make sure you make an indention in the center of the patty to keep it from puffing up during grilling.
- 1.5 lb ground turkey
- 2 TBSP fresh bread crumbs
- 2 TBSP finely diced onion
- 1 egg white, lighly beaten
- 2 TBSP fresh parsley
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Combine all ingedients in a large bowl.
- Form into 6 burger patties using a burger press or by hand. Make a small indention in the middle of the patty to prevent puffing up while cooking.
- Cook in a medium sized skillet over medium heat until internal temperature reaches 180 degrees. You can also grill on a George Forman indoor grill or grill on an outdoor barbeque.