Tator Tot Casserole
This dish will leave your whole family saying,
Rate This Dish!
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook time: 30 min
- Ready in: 40 min
- Yields: 4-6
Cheesy Potato Goodness
This recipe is sure to become your families favorites for a few different reasons:
- It has meat!
- It has cheese!
- It has potatoes!
Need I say more?
Oh wait - YES - Cream of mushroom soup y'all!
What You Will Need:
- glass baking dish
- one can cream of mushroom soup
- one bag of tater tots
- one lb ground beef
- 1 bag of shredded cheddar cheese (or cheese of your choice)
Got that all rounded up? Well then let's get to cooking, little chef!
Whipping Up The Dish!
- Begin by cooking your tater tots. I bake mine, you can fry yours or whatever you prefer.
- Begin frying your hamburger meet.
- When tater tots and hamburger meet is finished combine: hamburger meet, tater tots. one can cream of mushroom soup, and bag of cheddar cheese to your baking dish. (You can layer this however you wish or you mix it all up, whatever appeals to you)
- Bake in the oven at 350 until cheese is melted.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, ENJOY!
See How It's Done!
This recipe is pretty easy to follow, but if you'd rather see how it's done, then here's a video for you!
Do You Add Broccoli to your Tater Tot Casserole?
I've seen some similar recipes suggesting broccoli as an added ingredient.
I've never tried it this way, but it sounds like a great addition to this dish.
As always, I love to hear from YOU!
Please take a minute to say hi and let me know if you are planning on trying this dish for the first time or if it is already a family favorite of yours.
Please review this dish (and this article) below!