- Food and Cooking»
- Beverage Recipes
Tea good for health or not?
How many types of the tea?
Now, everybody likes to drink tea because there is diversity. No matter! Taste and benefits from drinking tea, but there are many people don't have experience about drinking tea. So, we come to know about its. Tea good for health or not?
This is the type of tea, we found in today can be classified into four types are black tea, oolong tea, green tea, and white tea. Which actually every tea, categories mentioned above. It may come from the same tea plant, but the production process is different. While all tea comes from China.
- White tea and green tea. The tea leaves are the making process into several types and flavors.
- Caffeine tea is helpful for weight loss.
- Herbal tea made from plants other than the factory standard. It should be less efficient but still is one option, to drink to add calories for healthy.
- Black tea. These tea are having the production process is important. It converts the chemicals that are useful in different ways to each other.
- Oolong tea. This tea is a special processing. That can help increase your energy metabolism.
- Decaffeinated tea, this is one kind, it was caffeine removed.
The natural of tea
Herbal tea is a perennial plant that is native to the mountains of southwest China. History of tea The evidence discovered tea tree species native species. The plant is a native resident of Yunnan and later spread to the plant by the East Asian countries, including Japan. The cultivation is pruning a shrub height of 0.6 to 1 meter. This is to facilitate the collection of leaves to keep the tea leaves, but always keep any budding leaves only a third. The tea is semi-tropical plants that grow well in warm and rainy, has grown at altitudes of 200-2000 meters from the sea. commercially mainly on two species are a group of Chinese tea varieties (Chinese tea) and tea varieties Assam (Assam tea). Tea produced
Benefits of Drinking Tea
The study found that the benefits of tea. Some types of tea can prevent cancer. Heart disease, diabetes and reduces weight too.
- Drinking tea regularly can reduce the rate of smoking. It also reduces the chance of getting lung cancer.
- During the hot weather. Drinking tea makes you feel more refreshed because the tea contains carbohydrates. When these substances react with the saliva. It helps drain excess heat in the body.
- Toxins secreted from the body is free radicals substance, to help relieve headaches.
- Help reduce blood sugar.
- The tea may protect against heart disease. The study concluded, drinking green and black tea can reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Oolong tea reduces obesity and constipated.
- Treatment of myocardial ischemia is directed at improving blood flow to the heart muscle, chest pain, colds and help your muscles relax.
We can see that the tea has many benefits. So, those who are drinking tea regularly. It helps you have better health.
Dried Leave Tea
There are many benefits of tea, tea leaves, stems or roots in this table
help to maintain heart
Stems are astringent
as a remedy for diarrhea
used to cure dysentery
Help to cure asthma
helps to cure heart disease
The dried leaves a sugar maker and eat as a cure for stomach pain
Help to the treatment of burns, scald
help to resist infection mouth ulcers
used to wash the wound healing swelling
Help to canker sores treatment
used as a medicine the exterior
MODERN & INNOVATIVE - Stylish silicone yerba mate gourd for comfortable handling. Unbreakable and great for home or travel mate drinking.
Although the tea has many benefit but it was the following precautions.
1. For some people, drinking tea might be inappropriate and dangerous, these include
- People with defects of kidney or kidney failure.
- People who have problems with the stomach and intestines.
- Children under three years.
- Women who are taking oral contraceptives
- Pregnant women and women who are breastfeeding.
- People with high blood pressure or heart disease.
- Those with high fever and others.
2. People wishing to drink tea to have the knowledge and are on the lookout. You mustn't drink tea while taking the medicine.
3. You mustn't drink tea before bedtime for those who insomnia
4. You mustn't drink very hot tea because the heat will destroy oral tissues and cause danger in the mouth, throat, intestines.
Tea has many benefits but we must know, how to drink it. However, conversely prohibition for drinking tea is also available. As a result, we should study the advantages and disadvantages of drinking tea will make it most useful to the healthy.
How much the tea should you drink per day?
Please feel free to quote limited text from this article on condition that an active link back to this page is included.
HubPages About Benefit of Drinking Tea
- "Tea" - An aromatic beverage | Amazing benefits of g...
Tea is the second most-consumed beverage after water in the world. Consumed in its different blends and forms, it acts as a natural remedy for many of our health problems.
- The Top 5 Health Benefits Of Green Tea
There are a great many health benefits of green tea. It can help you lose weight, reduce your risk of heart disease and certain cancers, prevent bad breath and much more...
- The Top 10 Benefits of Drinking Tea
Tea has been mention so often when health topics come up. It's no mystery that tea is indeed healthy. Any kind of herbs will always have benefitting factors but what kind of benefits do they have and can it help you. Some might find natural healing f