Terrific Taco Fries
So most of the time when I eat my burgers I usually eat it with a salad and baked potato. Sometimes I want to have a treat instead. So when I decide to have french fries I make these awesome taco fries. Its a good way to switch up the regular fries and make them something different. Try them with burgers or any thing you like to eat fries with or just by themselves.
- 1 1pound bag Frozen French fries
- 2 Tbs. Butter, Melted
- 2 Tbs. Taco Seasoning mix
- In a Large bowl combine the french fries and butter and mix well.
- Take french fries and butter mixture and spread them evenly on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the taco seasoning evenly over the french fries. (note: if the 2 Tbs. of seasoning is not enough add 1 more Tbs)
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until brown.
- Serve. You can dip these fries in cheese sauce, salsa, or ketchup.