Steak Marinade Recipe
What Is A Marinade ?
A sauce, typically made of oil, vinegar, spices, and other herbs, in which meat, fish, chicken, or other foods are soaked before cooking in order to flavor and tenderize it.
Marinade For Beef
1. 1-1.5 cups of A-1 steak sauce
2. 1/3 cup Wishbone Thousand Island salad dressing
3. 1 tbsp Kikkoman soy sauce
4. 1 tsp crushed garlic
5. 1/3 cup of Fain's honey
6. 1 tsp kikkoman teriyaki sauce
7. 1/3 cup Tobasco pepper sauce
Marinade For Chicken
1. 1/2 cup Imperial brown sugar
2. 1/4 cup Bertolli olive oil
3. 1/2 cup Kikkoman soy sauce
4. 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
5. 2 tablespoons of French's worcestershire sauce
6. 2 tablespoons sesame oil
7. 4 cloves of garlic finely chopped
8. 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do
- Put everything in a blender or food processor and blend for approximately 15 seconds.
- Pour the blended mixture over your steaks in a gallon size Ziploc bag.
- Let it sit for 12 hours in the fridge, turning at least once to ensure the marinade soaks into every inch of the cut of meat.
- Hope you enjoy !
More Great Recipes
- Apple Pie By Granny Smith
An easy recipe to make delicious Apple pie like my granny Smith used to make.
- Crockpot Recipes That Are Easy To Make, And That Are Delicious
Crock pot recipes like mom used to make
- Top Sirloin Steak Marinade Revealed
The best steak marinade I have ever tasted.