The Best Breakfast Rolls: Brunch Made Easy
Alice's Breakfast Buns
This recipe makes super simple breakfast rolls with minimal work! It takes a half store bought/half freshly prepared approach. These taste yummy, and are great for brunches, Saturday mornings, sleepovers, and more! You can incorporate different flavors into them for variety if you'd like! We usually have them for holidays and special times when we have people over during breakfast hours!
- 2 Loaves Frozen Bread Dough
- 1 Pkg Butterscotch or Vanilla Pudding Mix, (you can choose a variety of flavors)
- 1 Stick butter/margarine
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp Milk
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- Thaw the loaves and cut them into small pieces.
- In a greased 9x13 pan, arrange half the dough pieces. Melt the butter and pour half over the pieces in the pan.
- Combine pudding mix, sugar, cinnamon, and milk, and pour half over the dough.
- Add remaining pieces of dough on top.
- Add the remaining butter and mixture.
- Allow dough to rise (I recommend to leave it overnight) but an hour or so should suffice.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.