- Food and Cooking
The Best Cupcake Recipe - How to make perfect vanilla cupcakes.
How to make these homemade delights
Like all the best recipes, this recipe contains a secret ingredient: vanilla yogurt. So to make this personal favorite, have a look in your refrigerator or make your way down to the supermarket and grab a medium sized /175g vanilla yogurt (see picture on the right).
You will need:
- 1 175g tub of vanilla yogurt.
- 1 yogurt tub (same tub) of vegtable oil.
- 1 and 1/2 tubs of white caster sugar.
- 3 tubs of self rising flour.
- 3 eggs.
Preheat the oven to 180 °C , 350°F or gas mark 4.
- Mix yogurt, caster sugar and self rising flour in a bowl.
- Mix in vegetable oil and eggs, stirring until smooth and add the chocolate chips (optional).
- Place cup cake cases on tray and fill to near the top with the cupcake mixture.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes.