- Food and Cooking»
- Food For Kids
The Best Delicious Deviled Eggs
The Finished Product!
Okay, today folk's we'll be making a recipe I use in my kitchen, one that is sure to make your kid's and your family begging for more!
Today's Ingredient's are:
- 1 Dozen Large Egg's (pref.)(Larger Egg's provide more Yolk into the mix.)
- 2/3 cup of Miracle Whip(Using Olive Oil Miracle Whip is a healthier option.)
- 1/3 cup of Honey Mustard(A sweet taste to it.)
- Paprika(Vibrant flavor, great with this recipe.)
- Chopped Pickles Slices(Give's it a sourish taste cooled by the Sugar.)
- 1 Tsp of Sugar(To sweeten them up. Splenda for healthier option.)
- Start by filling your pot halfway full, close or over, as long as it cover's the egg's.
- Set your burner to High.
- Once they are at a steady boil, set timer for 15 minutes.
- Once they are done, let them cool, peel the egg shell.
- Cut them horizontally down the middle, into half's, set the yolk's into a big bowl.
- Add your Miracle Whip, Pickles, Honey Mustard, and Sugar into the bowl, mix it up.
- Portion out tsp's of our yolk mix into the open halves of our egg whites, sprinkle with Paprika, a small amount too much will make then undesirably bitter and tasteless.
- Set them out and have at them!