- Food and Cooking»
- World Cuisines»
- New World Cuisine»
- American Cuisine
The Best Guacamole Ever
After much experimentation, I must say that this recipe is fantastic. I love how I get to control what goes in it (packet seasoning mix has too much sodium and artificial ingredients for my liking), and it tastes great! Eat with chips, or spread on tacos!
- 3 Avocadoes
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 Can Diced Green Chilis, optional
- 1/2 Onion, diced
- 2-3 squirts (1-2 tsp) Lime Juice
- Scoop out the green/yellow flesh of 2-3 ripe avocados and place in food processor.
- Add half of a SMALL diced onion.
- Add a few squirts of lime juice. (2-3 tsp)
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Add chili powder.
- Add garlic powder.
- Add an optional half a can of diced chilis for more spice.
- Blend all ingredients in food processor until smooth. Taste test and add more ingredients as necessary.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour and enjoy!