The Best Key Lime Pie Martini Recipe
Key Lime Pie Martini
The Best Key Lime pie Martini Recipe is made possible from innovations in the vodka and spirit industry. Pinnacle whipped cream flavored vodka and Ke Ke Key lime cream liquor are the driving force behind this wonderful key lime treat turned cocktail. It doesn't matter where you live or what the temperature is, one sip of this key lime martini and you are in paradise. Have your Id's ready because as sweet as this is it's only for the adults (21 Please)
- 1-1/2 ounce pinnacle whipped vodka
- 1-1/2 ounce ke ke lime liquor
- 1/2 ounce sweet and sour
- 1/2 ounce 1/2 & 1/2 or milk
- Splash of Roses lime juice or 1/2 of squeezed lime
Lets whip it up:
This key lime pie martini recipe is for 1 martini, if you are making a full martini shaker simply double or triple the ingredients depending on the size of your martini shaker.
- fill shaker full to the top with ice.
- add the pinnacle whipped cream vodka 1-1/2 ounce
- add the ke ke liquor 1-1/2 ounce
- add a splash or about a 1/2 ounce of sweet and sour
- add a splash or about a 1/2 ounce of half &half or milk will work
- add a half of squeezed lime or roses lime juice.
Prepare your martini glass (optional) I like to rim my martini glass with graham cracker crumbs, simply moisten the rim of the martini glass with a lime wedge or simple syrup (water & sugar mixture) then roll the edge into crushed graham cracker crumbs.
Mix all ingredients into a cocktail shaker, put on the lid and shake shake shake, shake your booty until all mixed up. Strain into your martini glass and garnish with a lime wedge.
And their you have it The best Key Lime pie Martini Recipe I hope you enjoy it. If you have any questions or comments please let me know I would love to hear from you. If you like this you may want to try some of my other award winning recipes featured on Hub pages...