- Food and Cooking
The Best Snickerdoodles Recipe Ever!
Stock Image Disclosure
Yes, the image above is a stock photo. Why? My picture-taking skills suck.
Personally, I am more inclined to try a new recipe if the photo on the final product looks appetizing.
The most important thing to take from this article (besides the recipe, of course) is that these cookies are amazing, they don't contain butter or eggs, and will warm your soul with the fire of deliciousness.
Who ever said you had to read through paragraph after paragraph to find what you were looking for?
The recipe is below. It's awesome. It's quick. It's easy. You'll be eating cookies in about 20 minutes if you get started right now!
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 2/3 Cup Vegetable or Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Soy, Rice, or Almond Milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp. White Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Mix all wet ingredients together.
- Combine both wet and dry ingredients.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place in cinnamon and sugar mixture. Make sure the dough is completely covered with cinnamon and sugar. Then, place dough onto cookie sheet. Flatten cookie dough with hand or fork. Sprinkle more cinnamon and sugar on top for extra goodness.
- Cook for about 12 minutes or until desired consistency.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
This recipe is also versatile. You can replace the cinnamon and sugar topping with chocolate chips.
Find the chocolate chip recipe here: http://www.parislovespastry.com/2012/04/best-vegan-chocolate-chip-cookies.html
Since we're talking about amazing treats, below are a few of my favorite snacks to buy online.