The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
Perfect homemade cookies
YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY, chocolate chip cookies are the best! I know we all have gone through about a million chocolate chip recipes, and many of us haven't found the right one, but today your problem is solved! I have the best chocolate chip cookie recipe for you if you like your chocolate chip cookies crispy on the outside, chewy cookie and melted chocolate chips , you're in luck!
This recipe will be amazing for any kind of chocolate chip cookies, the most recommended kind are the white chocolate chip cookies. They are the best, and super easy to make! You can use the same recipe with different flavors of chocolate chips. I make these chocolate chip cookies weekly because I make them for my family and friends, and always on special holidays, like Christmas and Thanksgiving. Everyone always asks for the recipe!
For these delectable chocolate chip cookies you are going to need the following ingredients:
(yields: about 3 and a half dozen amazing chocolate chip cookies)
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 2 sticks (1 cup) salted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips (about 2 cups)
Let's make magic happen!
Before you begin making the cookie dough, you're going to need to
preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
Yes, that temperature is correct, a bit lower than usual, but it's one of the reason that the magic happens (:
- Start out using a medium sized mixing bowl : Add the flour, soda, and salt.
Mix all of these ingredients with a wire whisk thoroughly and set aside.
- Next, acquire a larger mixing bowl: Add the granulated sugar, and packed brown sugar. Mix with an electric mixer at a medium speed until they're thoroughly blended together.
- Add the butter to the larger mixing bowl and mix with the electric mixer to form a grainy paste, scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula to make sure everything is mixed in together.
- Add the eggs and the vanilla extract to the butter/sugar mixture. Mix at medium speed, just until blended. Do not over mix. (One of the main reasons people have trouble with the turn out of their cookies is because they over mix their dough.)
- Add the smaller bowls ingredients (flour, soda, salt) into the large mixing bowls mixture. Along with these ingredients, add the chocolate chips.
- Mix this altogether, just until blended, again DO NOT OVER MIX.
- Your cookie dough should be finished. You can either refrigerate it or use it right away.
- When scooping the dough out, drop them by rounded tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet, two inches apart from each other.
- BAKE them for 13-15 minutes. If you see them browning earlier or the edges turning brown earlier, TAKE THEM OUT! You don't want to overdo your cookies. Transfer cookies immediately to a cool surface with a spatula.
- TA'DA! You have the best cookies ever, now eat and MAYBE share a couple (: