- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
The Easiest Baked Spaghetti You've Ever Made
Making baked spaghetti is the perfect way to cook a tasty, filling meal even if you have limited experience in the kitchen. The ingredients are very affordable and this recipe takes almost no effort for all the food it yields.
- 1 Box Pasta Noodles, Angel Hair or Spaghetti
- 1 Can or Jar Spaghetti Sauce, Any kind you like
- 1 Bag Shredded Cheese
- Fill a pot large enough to hold an entire box of pasta with water and bring to a boil. Place all noodles from the box into boiling water and reduce heat to medium. Boil for 4-5 minutes depending on how soft you want the noodles.
- Strain the water, then place the dry noodles into a baking dish. Spread the noodles around to cover the entire dish.
- Pour an entire can or jar of spaghetti sauce over the noodles and stir with a fork to make sure the noddles are covered with sauce.
- Sprinkle as much cheese cheese onto the top of the noodles as you like. Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place the entire dish in the oven and bake for five minutes, checking every so often to make sure cheese is melted thoroughly.
- After five minutes, or once cheese is melted to your liking, take dish out of the oven and let cool.
- Cut into blocks and serve hot!