- Food and Cooking
The Easiest Homemade Salsa Recipe Ever
Summer Corn Salsa
This recipe is very basic and so yummy! It's one of those recipes that is quick and healthy.
I absolutely love it! It is so simple, and takes just minutes to make! You can make it mild or spicy, and the flavors blend together to make a wonderful summer snack!
- 1 Package Frozen Sweet Corn
- 1 Can Black Beans
- 1 Can Rotel, (mild or spicy)
- 2 Green Onions, Finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Thaw frozen corn and strain excess water. Place in a large bowl.
- Strain and rinse Black Beans and add to the corn.
- Add the Rotel.
- Finely chop 2 green onions and add to the mix.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Combine all ingredients.
- Serve with chips!