Recipe for Chocolate Brownies
Easy recipe for chocolate brownies
This is my favorite recipe for chocolate brownies with a different twist. There are many different ways to make brownies with a variety of ingredients. Check your favorite cookbooks and online sources for recipes. These brownies are just a little different as there are no raw ingredients in the batter. a little These brownies are easy to make and will disappear before your very eyes. Make an extra batch to put in the freezer for when you get your next sweet tooth or have some company on short notice.
Quick and delicious brownies
- One Can Sweetenend Condensed Milk
- Two Cups Dark chocolate chips
- Two cups Graham cracker crumbs
- One Cup Chopped Walnuts
Instructions for the Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees F.
- Grease an 8 or 9-inch square pyrex dish with canola oil
- Mik all the ingredients thorough in a large bowl. Try to resist from eating the batter--It is delicious.
- Pour the mixture in the pyrex dish and bake for 35 minutes. Check to see if it is done in the center with a toothpick.
- Remove from the oven.
- Cut in squares and put on a platter and you have completed this easy recipe for chocolate brownies.
These brownies are great all by themselves, but you can add a scoup of vanilla ice cream for an extra treat.