The Happy WIFE Cook Book for Guys - Rice Custard
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- t tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 quarter cup of cooked rice, drained
- 1 quarter cup of raisins (optional)
Four eggs and a quarter cup of cooked rice
Per heat oven to 350
- Cook and drain rice per instructions on package. I prefer boil in the bag brown rice.
- Crack four eggs in a large mixing bowl. Whisk in milk, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Place butter in a 2 quart Pyrex baking disk. Micro wave til melted.
- Grease baking dish with melted butter
- Place rice and raisins in baking dish and pour egg mixture over the rice. Stir gently to mix ingredients.
- Bake until knife inserted into center comes out clean (About 45 mins)